And not just ANY weekend either. It just so happens to be MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! And how bloody awesome is it that:
- Rainy weather is my absolute favourite and out of the blue a storm just rolled in.
- My weekends starts tonight – dinner at the parents (I don’t have to cook… YAY)
- I have VIP entrance to Bugz playpark with fish tomorrow with Scaredmom (expect photos!)
- I am running a half marathon (21km) Saturday morning (ON my actual birthday)
- Fish will be spending the night with granny on Saturday so that I can go celebrate my birthday with my friends. (not sure yet if you should expect photos, I might be too scared to post them!)
- My employer #1 made sure I was paid on time so that I’d have money to do #4 and #5
- Oh, and did I mention it just so happens to be a 5 day weekend?!
Think I am just about the luckiest lady alive this weekend. And so what if I don’t get showered with gifts (even though I’ve kept reminding people that I NEED gifts) it’s going to be a stunning one spent with friends and my little man. Way better than any birthday I’ve had since turning 16!
Oh, and if you happen to be in cape town and are looking for something to do on Saturday evening – come join us (US being @reyv3004 and myself because we’re celebrating our birthdays together!) for a drink at the big barrel pub in richwood. Bring a gift – it’s mandatory just so by the way hehehehe.
Just look out for the lady with a drink in her hand; heels that could put a stripper’s to shame; a black corset with far too much cleavage; purple hair; a tiara and big fat smile! That will be me! Unless of course some other chop decides to dress like me. In that case just ask for cupcake :P)