Think i need to do this. NOW!
This Thursday is my birthday and in celebration of it, I wanted to do something birthday orientated.
I wanted to do cupcakes because @cupcakemummy made me some for my birthday but I had NO clue how to do such art. Luckily Tip Top posted a step-by-step and I followed that.
This is my take on that tutorial with my own tools and products. You have to excuse that I’m using a false nail to demonstrate. I was so excited to do my nails that I completely forgot to take photos FOR my tutorial.
- Base and Top coat.
- Background/Base colour for your art. I used Tip Top’s Melting Marshmallow.
- Colour for your cupcake’s cup. I used Tip Top’s Tickled Pink.
- Black polish for your pleats in your cup.
- White for your frosting.
- Colours for your sprinkles. I used Tip Top’s Summer Secret and Cha Cha Cha.
- Pink/Red for your cherry…
View original post 362 more words