Well August saw me start at Amazon and then only in September did I get permission to bring my kindle to work but my manager sees me on it and gives me more work so my usual 20 books a month went down to a rather embarrassingly low consumption. With so few read I’m just going to lump both August and September’s reading list into one post.
- Of Triton – Anna Banks
- Frigid – J. Lynn
- Sweet thing – Renee Carlino
- Get bent – C. M. Stunich
- The mistress – Tiffany Reisz
- The fault in our stars – John Green < an absolute must read.
- Him – Carey Heywood
- Saving Dallas – Kim Jones
- Exteme love – Abby Niles
- Beautiful stranger – Christina Lauren
- Fighting for flight – J. B. Salsbury
- Beats – Kendall Grey
- The perks of being a wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
- Eversea – Natasha Boyd
- Falling into you – Jasinda Wilder
On a side note… once I’ve finished the book I am currently devouring (Falling into you) I can officially tick off #6 on my 25 before 26 list! Yup, despite the sudden dip in my reading I have managed to start and finish 150 books since January 1st 2013.