So you’re 245 weeks 5 days old today! Wow where has time gone… It’s my birthday in 5 days which means momma turns 26 and in 15 weeks it will be your 5th birthday. Your FIFTH!
A lot has happened since I last updated you and I’m sorry, things have been hectic here with switching jobs, losing jobs, meeting people etc. But hey, means I have lots to tell you.
• You hate school. As in dislike it with such an intense passion that you bribe (and sometimes even threaten) me every single morning when it comes time to go to school. I’m looking into different options but it’s not as easy as you think it should be.
• You seep in your own bed! Okay so I still have to lay on the bottom bunk (you love sleeping on the top one) till you fall asleep but it’s huge progress and you sleep right through unless you have a bad dream.
• You can mirror write and you’re ambidextrous just like your momma and grampa Shamus.
• You have taken to asking the definitions for words such as pernitious, respect, insipid, attention and so on. I have no idea where you’re hearing some of these words but I lov your curiosity and eagerness to learn.
• You’re trying to read and write EVERYTHING so I’ve taken to teaching you the way granny taught your aunty and I on the days you’re home with me.
Next weekend is my birthday so granny has said you can stay with her the whole weekend so that momma and The Person can go camping. I know you’re going to love it and I’ll admit I’m going to really enjoy the break, I lobe you but you’re going through a really demanding phase at the moment and it’s a little tiring.
Love you more than all the rice in china and all the stars in the sky ♥